Saturday, March 28, 2009

introduction.

I told myself I wasn't going to get a blog. I have a livejournal that I post in every now and then, but I never thought I'd be typing in "blogspot.com" with the intentions of signing up. Things change though, right?

This blog will be used primarily for my shop, simply rae., though I'm sure I'll include a smattering of things from my life in here as well. Because my life is so interesting that surely everyone wants to read about it.

I'm boring you already, aren't I?

I posted several new items on etsy today. One deal you can't miss? My pay it forward item.




In this pay it forward I ask only that you pay the listing fee and S&H. If you're in the USA, you pay $2.70, if you're an international buyer, you pay $3.70. It's a great deal, so don't let it get away! If you decide to buy, please make sure to pay it forward in your own special way by doing something nice for someone else.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new blog... Cute shop too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful Pay it Forward you've set up! And congrats on the new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new blog! :) Cute earrings! Great price :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, all. You're very kind. :-)

    ReplyDelete